What is this application about?
This application is open to individuals who are interested to obtain competency (equivalent to a license) after successfully completing the Class 2 Boiler Attendant.
- Copy of NRIC/Work Pass (both sides).
- Copy of Certificate of Attendance for Class 2 Boiler Attendant Course.
- Copy of email notification of result sent by Singapore Polytechnic.
- Copy of Declaration form or Employer Testimonials stating 24 months relevant working experience assisting in operational charge of a steam engine or steam boiler.
Please click here
to download the declaration form. All documents must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) only. Application with incomplete information and insufficient supporting documents will not be processed.
- Applicant must be at least 21 years old.
- Applicant must have at least 24 months relevant working experience assisting in operational charge of a steam engine or steam boiler.
 Fill up the electronic form
 Once completed, click on the Submit button
 You will receive online acknowledgement that you have successfully submitted the registration
 Proceed to make payment
 You will be notified within 4-6 weeks for collection.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.