*Registration will be closed once we have reached the maximum class size
3 Nights per week
6:30pm to 9:50pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
This course will equip participants with the essential Navisworks skills so that they will be able perform coordination and collaboration in the multidisciplinary construction projects.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Use Navisworks for collaboration with other disciplines
- Review the quality of Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) project models
- Review coordination issues, i.e. clash detections
- Generate issue report for coordination meeting
- Present construction sequencing during coordination meeting
- Generate Building Information Modeling (BIM) model videos for presentations
1. Introduction to Navisworks
2. Working with multi-disciplinary projects
3. Navisworks model collaboration
4. Model Reviewing
5. Walkthrough and Animation
6. Clash Detection and Issue Report
7. Construction Sequencing
8. Creating Presentation Videos
This course is intended for MEP BIM designers, coordinators, engineers and managers from building contractors and consultant firms.
Engineering Design - Junior Designer, Designer, Engineer, Senior Engineer
Engineering Construction - Technician/Coordinator, Assistant Engineer/Senior Technician, Engineer/Supervisor, Senior Engineer/Assistant Manager
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• Participants must complete the Essential Revit MEP Modelling course (OR)
• Advanced Revit MEP Modelling course (OR)
• Other Revit MEP Modelling course from other training centres/institutions (OR)
• Have at least 1 year working experience in the Revit MEP drafting/modelling
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.