17 to 18 Sep 2020
6 Aug to 7 Sep 2020
Registration will closed once seats are filled.
16 hours / 2 days
9 am to 6 pm
Mode of Training:
Classroom, laboratory with computer
This programme is in collaboration with leading AMR technology partner who has implemented many AMR in local and regional manufacturing facilities. The course will be held in Advanced Manufacturing Centre (AMC@SP) which has a setup of an ecosystem to emulate a manufacturing facility that integrates AMR as part of the operation.
This course aims to equip participants with necessary skills to setup, programme and integrate the Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) in a manufacturing facility.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Acquire technical skill and competency in Technology and Applications of Autonomous Mobile Robot for implementation in a factory or workspace environment
• Programme Autonomous Mobile Robot for implementation in a factory or workspace environment
• Configure and integrate Autonomous Mobile Robot to interface with machine
Engineer, Assistant / Associate Engineer, Automation Coordinator
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• Diploma or ITE (Institute of Technical Education) Qualification in Engineering
• Have 2-3 years of working experience in the precision engineering field
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others|
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME
” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required
details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.