16 to 18 November 2021
13 September to 1 November 2021
*Registration will be closed once we have reached the maximum class size.
8:30am to 5:30pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
The course provide knowledge and skill using CATIA Part Design, Assembly Design and Drafting Design module in CATIA and upon completing the course, participant can proceed to take up the professional CATIA Certification with TecMaven as they are an official CATIA Certification Centre (The CATIA Certification is not offered as part of the course).
The course objective is to bring participants to the world of Computer Aided Design (CAD) using CATIA Software. The programme is based on the concept of imparting participants with basic knowledge and skill in Computer CAD design, assembly and drafting skill.
By the end of the Course, participants will be able to:
• Explain and use CATIA V5 interface
• Plan the construction of a part
• Create sketch for the construction of a part
• Generate the part from the sketch
• Import various part into assembly module
• Construct an assembly from all imported part
• Produce simple drawing for part
• Produce simple drawing for assembled product
Engineer, Senior Engineer, Product Engineer, Product Designer, Machinist & Senior Machinist.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Basic English Proficiency; No prior experience needed because the course is considered as basic/introduction level and there is no need for any prior CAD knowledge. Window interface will be also taught at the beginning of the programme.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.