27 to 30 Dec 2021
6 Sept to 6 Dec 2021
*Registration will be closed once we have reached the maximum class size
32 hours / 4 days
8:00am to 5:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
This course prepares and assesses participants for the Unmanned Aircraft Pilot Licence (UAPL) practical flying on the multi-rotor less than or equal to 7kg. It also covers the essential theoretical and general knowledge of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) functions, UAS checks, flight manoeuvres via manual controls, mission planning & execution, and emergencies procedures.
This course aims to train and assess participants on their flying competencies for the multi-rotor less than or equal to 7kg that leads to CAAS Unmanned Aircraft Pilot Licence (UAPL). It will also equip them with essential and general knowledge of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) functions, UAS checks, flight manoeuvres via manual controls, mission planning & execution, and emergencies procedures.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Refer and apply the general knowledge of UAS Functions;
• Carry out pre-flight and post-flight UAS checks on the multi-rotor less than 7kg;
• Demonstrate smooth and controlled flying to perform a series of manoeuvres without GNSS assistance;
• Carry out mission planning and execute the mission for flight;
• Demonstrate competency in carrying out emergency procedures; and
• Demonstrate practical flying competency for the purpose of Unmanned Aircraft Pilot Licence (UAPL)
Topics to be covered
1. General Knowledge of UAS Functions
2. Pre-flight and post-flight checks of the UA
3. Flight Manoeuvres via Manual Controls
4. Mission Planning and Execution
5. Emergency Procedures
Facilities Technician/Technical Officer/Technical Executive/Building Supervisor/Building Officer/Facilities Officer/Property Executive/Facilities Manager/Facilities Engineer/Senior Facilities Manager/Site Supervisor/Project Coordinator/Engineer/Assistant Engineer/Assistant Project Manager (Construction)/Construction Manager/Project Manager/Civil and Structural Engineer/Assistant Civil and Structural Engineer/Technical Executive
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Able to understand English and be at least 16 years old.
Suitable for all levels of education, skills, literacy, numeracy, and experience.
Reasonable dexterity with eyes-hands coordination.
Passed CAAS Unmanned Aircraft Pilot Licence (UAPL) theory test.
It is recommended that participants have passed their CAAS Unmanned Aircraft Pilot Licence (UAPL) Theory Test prior to attending this course. For participants who have not passed the CAAS UAPL Theory Test, a mock practical flying assessment will be conducted and they will not be able to fulfil the requirements to obtain the CAAS Class A Rotorcraft (up to 7kg multirotor) UAPL
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.