8 November to 6 December 2021
13 August to 29 October 2021
* Registration will be closed once we have reached the maximum class size.
Every Mondays and Wednesdays
2 nights per week (total of 9 nights)
6:30pm to 9:50pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
The course provides an overview of computational Building Information Modeling (BIM) and how it is applied in drafting and the modelling processes. Revit Dynamo will be used to automate and optimise the modelling processes and basic python programming will be taught to customise the Dynamo notes.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Create Dynamo notes to interact with Revit elements
- Manage data, list and information from Revit elements
- Interact with parameters from Revit elements
- Export information to Excel from Revit
- Import information from Excel to Revit
- Create documentations for Revit models
- Utilise different Dynamo packages to automate/optimise the routine drafting/modelling works
- Write Python scripts by using loops, operators and statements
- Create customised Dynamo notes by using Python
1. Introduction to Computational BIM & Dynamo
2. Dynamo Basis
3. Managing Lists and Data
4. Interacting with Revit Parameters
5. Interacting with Excel Spread Sheets
6. Managing Revit Views and Sheets
7. Other Interesting Dynamo Examples
8. Python Scripts for Dynamo
This course is intended for MEP BIM designers, coordinators, engineers and managers from building contractor and consultant firms.
Engineering Design - Junior Designer, Designer, Engineer, Senior Engineer
Engineering Construction - Technician/Coordinator, Assistant Engineer/Senior Technician, Engineer/Supervisor, Senior Engineer/Assistant Manager
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• Participants must complete the Essential Revit MEP Modelling course (OR)
• Advanced Revit MEP Modelling course (OR)
• Other Revit MEP Modelling course from other training centres/institutions (OR)
• Have at least 1 year working experience in the Revit MEP drafting/modelling
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.