|Course Date||Registration Period|
|26 Nov 2021||15 Aug to 9 Nov 2021|
|22 Dec 2021||5 Oct to 23 Nov 2021|
9:00am to 6:00pm
Mode of Training:
Blended (F2F & Online Synchronous)
The course is designed to help participants create and output the video from their devices to social media with the focus of using the most direct route to getting result. The key considerations for the courses are to ensure participants can create with minimum training in media and design.
The course equips participants with quick and practical solutions for brainstorming, creating videos for social media. It will be completed with minimum effort and done with a mobile device. Participants will be going through the basics in pre-production, production and post-production.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Apply the basics behind marketing video production.
2. Transform ideas into a marketing video.
3. Mix audio, video, graphics and text.
4. Deliver the message in various platforms.
Topics to be covered
1. Introduction to different types of marketing videos out there and why they are engaging.
2. Introduction to basic scriptwriting and ideation
3. Introduction to basic camera operations
4. Introduction to basic light and sound
5. Introduction to basic editing
6. Basic colour correction and upload
7. Practical Assessment
SME Employees or Employers/E-Commerce Practitioners/Prospective Entrepreneurs
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Basic understanding on working with mobile devices.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.