|Course Date||Registration Period||Mode of Training|
|5 Jan to 13 Mar 2022||17 Oct to 23 Nov 2021||Facilitated Learning (F2F) and Practical Training|
7:00pm to 10:00pm, Wednesday
Drawing tablet will be provided during class.
This course aims to establish the proper skill sets required for painting in the entertainment industry; and transit professionals and media practitioners towards a digital platform for their works. Participants will get to learn Photoshop and the tools
associated with everyday design workflow. This course is recommended for those who wants to reinforce their foundation in illustration or expand on their digital knowledge in Photoshop.
• To familiarise participants with Photoshop as a digital painting software.
• To familiarise participants with the professional processes of digital painting and using the tools in Photoshop to paint effectively.
• To gain a
deeper understanding of the fundamentals of painting and how these fundamentals translate into a digital realm.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Utilise a drawing tablet to paint in Photoshop.
• Be aware of the potential and application of Photoshop as a painting tool.
• Understand the principles of light as it applies to painting.
• Effectively use the tools
in Photoshop to create artwork.
• Improve their painting technique.
• Paint a simple character or prop.
Game Artist, Environment Artist, Character Designers, Texture Artists, Prop Artists, Architects, Storyboard Artists, Matt Painters, Illustrators.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Participants should preferably have some experience in painting or prior knowledge in using the software - Photoshop.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.