24 Nov to 25 Nov 2021
07 Oct to 25 Oct 2021
9:00am to 5:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F) and Practical Training
This course aims to provide an overview of the various emerging technologies and 5G that are important in the digital transformation taking place at the workplace.
The course objective is to provide participants with an introduction of the changing environment and the needs of industry transformation, so participants are able to remain relevant, survive and thrive during these challenging times. The course will also introduce a range of emerging technologies, focusing on the ‘what’ and ‘why’. This will provide the participants a basis for consideration when they strategize and plan for their company’s direction in adoption of emerging technologies.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Perform basic data management and analytics
• Identify the potential of Industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT)
• Develop a simple Robotic Process Automation (RPA) program
• Describe an overview of 5G Technology and appreciation of impact at the workplace due its potential of business transformation for the industry
• Explain workplace productivity improvement offered by relevant technology learnt.
Topics to be covered
1. Data Transformation and Enabling Technology
2. Introduction to Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
3. Robotic Process Automation
4. Basic Data Analytics and Machine Learning
5. Overview of 5G Technology, 5G Application & Impact to Industry
6.Transformation of Workplace
Executives in infocomm sector/Service operation engineer/Software Engineer/RF Engineer/Automation & Orchestration Engineer/Mobile Application Developer
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Basic Computer Literacy in Software and Programming
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed. You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is a new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.