|Course Date||Registration Period||Mode of Training||Status|
|6 to 7 Oct 2021||20 Jul to 15 Sept 2021||Facilitated Learning (F2F)||Closed|
|13 to 14 Oct 2021||11 Aug to 15 Sept 2021||Facilitated Learning (F2F)||Closed|
|13 to 14 Dec 2021||5 Sept to 12 Nov 2021||Facilitated Learning (F2F)|| Closed|
|20 to 21 Dec 2021||5 Sept to 12 Nov 2021||Facilitated Learning (F2F)||Closed|
| || || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
8.30am to 5.30pm
PolyMarina, West Coast Ferry Road
EOSSFT covers the revalidation requirements of STCW modules; Personal Survival Technique, Basic Fire Fighting, Advanced Fire Fighting, Proficiency in Survival Craft other than rescue boat.
1. To provide students with renewed knowledge of safety aboard merchant ships with revision on survival at sea techniques and to handle survival craft in accordance with STCW Code, Tables A-VI/1-1 and A-VI/2-1.
2. To provide students with revised knowledge of shipboard fire prevention, firefighting and use of available firefighting fixed extinguishing systems on board merchant ships in accordance with STCW Code, Tables A-V1/1-2 and A-V1/3.
Anyone who wish to revalidate their Certificate of Competency or for those whose Fire Fighting and Survival certificates are expiring (5 year validity).
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Must have completed BOSST course and
possesses the following certificates under the STCW 95 Convention as amended:
1) Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting (FPFF) and Personal
Survival Techniques (PST) only for Ratings and Helmsman.
2) Advance Fire Fighting (AFF) and Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boats other
that the Rescue boat (PSCRB) for all officers wishing to renew their
Certificate of Competency.
3) Emergency Occupational Safety and Survival Revalidation
4) Medically Fit -Medical Fitness Report Required (Please download Medical Form here)
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Proficiency (STCW Section A-VI/1, A-VI/2, A-V1/3)
|Applicants/Eligibility||Total fees (incl. GST)|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1||$102.85|
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$272.85|
|Singapore Permanent Residents||$272.85|
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents2 ||$102.85|
|Full Course Fee||$909.50|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance
to offset respective course fees.1Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here. 2 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP’s list of similar funded courses, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.