8.30 to 5.30pm
PolyMarina, West Coast Ferry Road
What is this course about?
EOSSFT covers the revalidation requirements of STCW modules; Personal Survival Technique, Basic Fire Fighting, Advanced Fire Fighting, Proficiency in Survival Craft other than rescue boat.
- To provide students with renewed knowledge of safety aboard merchant ships with revision on survival at sea techniques and to handle survival craft in accordance with STCW Code, Tables A-VI/1-1 and A-VI/2-1.
- To provide students with revised knowledge of shipboard fire prevention, firefighting and use of available firefighting fixed extinguishing systems on board merchant ships in accordance with STCW Code, Tables A-V1/1-2 and A-V1/3.
Anyone who wish to revalidate their Certificate of Competency or for those whose Fire Fighting and Survival certificates are expiring (5 year validity).
Minimum Entry Requirements
Must be currently holding the following STCW 95 certificates
1) Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting (FPFF) or Advance Fire Fighting (AFF) Certificate
2) Personal Survival Techniques (PST) or Proficiency. in Survival Craft & Rescue Boats other that the Rescue boat (PSCRB)
3) Emergency, Occupational Safety and Survival Revalidation Certificate
3) Medically Fit -Medical Fitness Report Required (Please download Medical Form here)
Certificate of Proficiency (STCW Section A-VI/1, A-VI/2, A-V1/3)
$680 (without gst)
$727.60 (with gst)
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Date of Course:
6 to 7 April 2020
3 Jan 2020 to 20 Mar 2020
Registration may be closed once the seats are filled up
1.All applications must be made via Online Registration at pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS
(Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment
, you can pay at:
Singapore PolytechnicPACE Academy
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2.All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.
Enquiriespace@sp.edu.sgFor course specific details:
Mr Lim Choon Ming, Course CoordinatorLIM_Choon_Ming@sp.edu.sg