8.30 to 5.30pm
PolyMarina, West Coast Ferry Road
What is this course about?
EOSSFT covers the revalidation requirements of STCW modules; Personal Survival Technique, Basic Fire Fighting, Advanced Fire Fighting, Proficiency in Survival Craft other than rescue boat.
- To provide students with renewed knowledge of safety aboard merchant ships with revision on survival at sea techniques and to handle survival craft in accordance with STCW Code, Tables A-VI/1-1 and A-VI/2-1.
- To provide students with revised knowledge of shipboard fire prevention, firefighting and use of available firefighting fixed extinguishing systems on board merchant ships in accordance with STCW Code, Tables A-V1/1-2 and A-V1/3.
Anyone who wish to revalidate their Certificate of Competency or for those whose Fire Fighting and Survival certificates are expiring (5 year validity).
Minimum Entry Requirements
Must be currently holding the following STCW 95 certificates
1) Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting (FPFF) or Advance Fire Fighting (AFF) Certificate
2) Personal Survival Techniques (PST) or Proficiency. in Survival Craft & Rescue Boats other that the Rescue boat (PSCRB)
3) Emergency, Occupational Safety and Survival Revalidation Certificate
3) Medically Fit -Medical Fitness Report Required (Please download Medical Form here)
Certificate of Proficiency (STCW Section A-VI/1, A-VI/2, A-V1/3)
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs ||Singapore Citizens ||Others |
|Non-SME sponsored ||1Sponsored by SME ||2Aged 40 and above |
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here.
Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME
” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Date of course:
10 to 11 December 2020
17 to 18 December 2020
21 to 22 December 2020
28 to 29 December 2020
24 August to 27 November 2020
Registration may be closed once the seats are filled up
Date of Course:
20 to 21 July 2020 - Closed
23 to 24 July 2020 - Closed
31 Aug to 1 Sept 2020 - Closed
28 Sept to 29 sept 2020 - Closed
15 Oct to 16 Oct 2020 - Closed
7 to 8 Dec 2020 - Closed
28 Sept to 29 Sept 2020 -Closed
1.All applications must be made via Online Registration at pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS
(Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment
, you can pay at:
Singapore PolytechnicPACE Academy
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2.All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.
Enquiriespace@sp.edu.sgFor course specific details:
Mr Lim Choon Ming, Course CoordinatorLIM_Choon_Ming@sp.edu.sg