*Registration will close once class is full.
7 hours / 1 day
9am to 5pm
Mode of Training:
This course covers the operation of augmented reality (AR) application software to increase efficiency of work processes in the manufacturing industry.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Increase process efficiency by accessing information quickly with the aid of augmented reality applications
• Use augmented reality to operate production processes effectively
• Operate manufacturing processes
• Enhance training effectiveness with the use of augmented reality prior to actual operation on the production machinery
To operate augmented reality (AR) application software to increase efficiency of work processes in the manufacturing industry.
|Topic ||No. of Hours |
|Fundamentals of AR technology ||1.5 |
|Benefit of AR application in production environment to increase work efficiency ||2 |
|Hands-on exercise to access information about production operation ||2 |
|Considerations for AR development ||1.5 |
|Total Hours ||7 |
Assistant engineer, Product engineer, Production technician, Technical/engineering manager
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Proficient in English language
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required
details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.