11 Oct to 3 Nov 2021
13 Aug to 4 Oct 2021
*Registration will be closed once we have reached the maximum class size
6:30pm to 10:00pm, Monday & Wednesday
Mode of Training:
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is one of the latest technologies or processes in building construction industry and it uses three dimensional and real time dynamic software to create intelligent and virtually real building model in order to increase productivity and accuracy in developing the building and services designs. Autodesk Revit MEP is one of the BIM software that most of the MEP construction companies embracing in their BIM journey today and Revit modelling skill becomes one of the most sought after skills in the construction industry.
• To provide the overview of BIM and its benefits in construction processes
• To equip the participants with Essential Revit MEP skills which are highly sought after in the building construction industry
This introductory course will provide the essential Revit MEP skills for learners who are keen to have an understanding of BIM and its benefits in the construction processes.
• Introduction to Revit MEP
• Overview of Revit MEP Interfaces
• General Drawing and Modifying Tools
• Working with Views
• Creating Annotation Styles
• Creating V/G Override Filters
• Setting Up Revit MEP Project
• Working with Work Sets
• Modelling Exercise 1
• Modelling Exercise 2
• Modelling Exercise 3
This course is intended for MEP BIM designers, modellers, coordinators, engineers and managers from building contractor and consultant firms.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Basic CAD drafting experience
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Autodesk Certificate of Completion (electronic Certificate will be issued) will be awarded to participants who meet the course requirement.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.