03 Dec 2021
15 Oct to 09 Nov 2021
9:00am to 5:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
This course aims to introduce the Smart Industry Readiness index (SIRI) frameworks, and learn how to use the Assessment Matrix tool to evaluate the current state of companies’ shop floor. To-date, over 300 companies worldwide have used the
SIRI Assessment to evaluate their facilities and kick-start their Industry 4.0 transformation. Together with faster i4.0 adoption in post Covid-19, this course will prepare participants the emerging skills to start, scale and transform for sustained
growth in manufacturing. It will be first-of-kind course in the SIRI assessment by using our manufacturing industry settings as evaluation facilities and guided by certified SIRI assessors.
(Source: Smart Industry Readiness Index - Official SIRI Assessment - YouTube)
This course aims to provide participants with: 1) A fundamental understanding of Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI), its frameworks and tools; 2) Realization of Industry 4.0 benefits through use-cases demonstration.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Describe the Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI), its frameworks and tools for manufacturing transformation journeys
2. Describe the tangible benefits of Industry 4.0 adoption
3. Identify the various I4.0 technologies that can be used to
digitalize and optimize the shop floor
4. Apply using Assessment Matrix tool to evaluate the current state of their shop floor
5. Apply the SIRI framework to transform their shop floor for growth
Topics to be covered
1. Fundamentals of Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI)
2. Digitalisation of Conventional and CNC Machines
3. Implementation of Integrated Machining line
4. Smart Assembly line with driven data
Manufacturing/Operation/Technology/Digital Transformation/i4.0 Manager or Engineer.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes, field devices and/or protocols
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.