* Registration will be closed once seats are filled up.
24 hours / 3 days
9am to 6pm
Mode of Training:
Advanced Remanufacturing and Technology Centre (ARTC), 3 Cleantech Loop, #01-01, CleanTech Two, Singapore 637143
This course covers the flow of Additive Manufacturing processes ranging from Design to Printing and Post Processing to Certification. The knowledge gained from this course is useful for industries such as Aerospace, Precision Engineering, Healthcare, Automotive, and Marine and Offshore, which have been heavily exposed to the Additive Manufacturing technological development in recent years. This course also provides opportunity for aspiring practitioners from other industries to explore the capabilities of Additive Manufacturing.
The objectives of the course are to provide working participants with practical holistic knowledge of the Additive Manufacturing Technology, where they can independently make an informed evaluation before they introduce the technology to their own business environment and applications.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the types of Additive Manufacturing Technology
• Describe what Powder Characterization is about
• Design for AM - Principles, Topology Optimisation, Date preparation and Workflow Optimisation.
• Evaluate Parts by screening and selection
• Evaluate Quality and Safety Assurance of Parts
Professional Designers, Practicing Engineers, Additive Manufacturing Technicians
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Higher Nitec or Diploma in Engineering
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
* Registration may be closed once seats are filled up
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS
(Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment
, you can pay at:
Singapore PolytechnicPACE Academy
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.