13 Dec 2021 to 25 Feb 2022 (Run 3)
13 Oct to 29 Nov 2021
9:00am to 6:00pm
Mode of Training:
Blended (F2F & Online Synchronous)
Bosch Rexroth Regional Training Centre & Singapore Polytechnic
The German federal standardised training programme is a certificate course offered and licensed by the public network of German Chambers of Industry and Commerce. It provides specialists with the necessary skills to support devising, selecting and implementing methods and technologies for Industry 4.0 in workplace environments. Depending on their initial qualification and experience, these specialists will be able to carry out and coordinate projects independently.
The course focuses on:
• understanding the fundamentals of Industry 4.0
• realising new opportunities for new business models by implementing Industry 4.0
• understanding of the system topology and the entire process chain
• specific Industry 4.0 applications and practical implementation examples from different production areas, ranging from manual workplaces to fully automated production and being able to transfer these examples into own production
• data security in the implementation of Industry 4.0
• insight into future working methods in the digital world
|M1, M2 Intro & M3||SP||13 - *20 Dec 2021||AMC@SP||*20 Dec 2021: 0.5 day|
|M2||Hong Han-Thanh||13 & *14 Jan 2022||BRRTC||*14 Jan 2022: 0.5 day|
|M4||Eckart||5, 6 & 7 Jan 2022||BRRTC||-|
|M5||Panel||23, 24 & 25 Feb 2022||BRRTC||Date to be confirmed |
Topics to be covered
• Understanding Industry
• Networked business models in production and logistics
• Technologies for implementing Industry 4.0 – Cyber physical systems
• Understanding Industry 4.0 (HR)
• Final assignment, presentation and oral examination
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
a. Applicants should possess a degree in any discipline; or
b. Diploma / Higher Nitec / Nitec with a minimum 3 years of related working experience.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• A certificate jointly issued by AHK Singapore with Bosch Rexroth Regional Training Centre and Singapore Polytechnic.
||Total fees (incl. GST)
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40
|Singapore Permanent Residents
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents2
|Full Course Fee
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance
to offset respective course fees.1Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP's list of similar funded courses, click
here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.2Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.