|Course Date||Registration Period||Mode of Training||Status|
|13 Dec 2021, Monday||1 Sep to 30 Nov 2021 ||Blended (F2F & Online Synchronous)||Open|
8 hours / 1 day
8:30am to 5:30pm
Singapore Polytechnic and Online
The objective of this course is to equip participants with the knowledge of data analytics and various tools of data wrangling, data visualisation and data analytics. Participants will also be able to apply these analysis tools in supervised/unsupervised to their data when designing and developing their future intelligent systems.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
• Identify the needs for data analytics in industry
• Describe the essential rules of data handling such as single source of truth, managing data securely and timely & accurate update of data
• Understand and employ data wrangling techniques to transform and map data sets
• Apply visualisation techniques to construct graphical representations of the data sets
• Apply various techniques for analyzing data to process data for meaningful insights
• Use data analytics software to develop interactive dashboards displaying processed information from data, gained insights from the data allowing the users to respond promptly.
Staff Engineer/Senior Staff Engineer/Principal Engineer/Engineer/Assistant Engineer/Technician for Process, Quality, Equipment, Product, Integration and Facility.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Any participants with engineering or IT background.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
|Applicants/Eligibility||Total fees (incl. GST)|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1||$32.67|
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$86.67|
|Singapore Permanent Residents||$86.67|
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents2||$32.67|
|Full Course Fee||$288.90|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance
to offset respective course fees.1Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP's list of similar funded courses, click
here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.2Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.