|1) 03 - 08 Jun 2022 ||(Friday – Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday)|
|2) 11 - 15 Jul 2022||Monday - Friday|
|3) 10 - 13 Oct 2022||Monday - Thursday|
Tentatively there will be 1 day of Face-to-Face class depending on the Covid situation.
The lessons will be held online whereas the class/assessment will be F2F on the last day of the course.
- 15 Feb 2022 to 23 May 2022 (Class is full)
- 29 Apr 2022 to 27 June 2022
- 29 Apr 2022 to 26 Sep 2022
32 hours / 4 or 5 days
- 4 days will be 8 hours daily
- 5 Days will have 2 of the days with 4 hours classes
9:00am to 5:00pm
(Simulation sessions may be held between 6:00pm to 9:00pm)
Mode of Training:
Blended (F2F & Online Synchronous)
To assist persons in management and operational duties for LNG Bunkering using trucks, Bunker Barge, Cassette bunkering or from terminals to the ships, for ships which require LNG as fuel.
To deliver training as per MPA and Singapore Standards Council Technical Reference TR56-2020 in the areas of LNG Bunkering for management and operational staff.
The fundamental knowledge for a typical LNG bunkering operations
• Corporate governance and management systems
• Organisation and management systems
• Familiarity with the operation, calibration and maintenance of equipment and instrumentation
• Control and monitoring of bunkering operations
• Non-standard and emergency operations and related safety aspects
• Commercial aspects of LNG
The course includes bunkering simulation to be attended in SP campus to understand the detailed aspect of handling liquefied gas such as LNG
Persons engaged in LNG Bunkering Operations in the following modes:
• Truck to Ship
• Ship to Ship via LNG Bunker Barge
• Terminal to the Ship Cassette Bunkering
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
• A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Full Fees (before GST): $1,800.00
GST payable for all funding-eligible applicants*: $37.80
GST payable for others: $126.00
|Applicants/Eligibility||SkillsFuture Funding||Subsidised Fee (after GST)|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1||$1,620.00||$217.80 |
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$1,260.00||$577.80|
|Singapore Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders||$1,260.00||$577.80|
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders2||$1,620.00||$217.80 |
|Others (Full fees payable)||$0.00||$1,926.00|
*As per SSG’s policy, the GST payable is calculated based on 7% of the baseline funding subsidy of 70%
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
2 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP’s list of similar funded courses, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.