25 Feb 2020
16 Dec 2019 - 09 Feb 2020
7.5 hours / 1 day
9am to 5.30pm
Mode of Training:Venue
Years of research has uncovered the key factor why successful sales professional can consistently stay motivated and thrive in selling despite changes in economy & market trends, whereas others would lose their drive or give up when faced with difficulties. That key factor is – Mindset. In “Mindset For Sales Success”, discover the necessary mental tools and components that help you to accomplish much more in the field of sales.
This course provides a comprehensive mental blueprint for individuals involved in any capacity in sales to acquire the right mindset, attitudes and drive to succeed in selling. Learners can use the materials from the course and apply in their day-to-day selling tasks -- to see an increase in inner-drive, thriving abilities and fulfilment during their sales efforts.
In “Mindset For Sales Success”, you can expect to learn these:
• How successful sales professionals think about selling and sales (and how it is different from the usual way most people think about selling and sales)
• A mental ritual successful sales professionals would do at the start of the day to bring out the 'maximum mood' for selling
• How to disrupt your mind's tendency to want to laze or procrastinate... and instead move into 'accomplishment-mode' to sell more
• Key psychological factors that cause the common problem of sales professionals becoming uninspired or unenthusiastic in sales (and 4 remedies to ACTIVATE one's inner-engine to be more inspired and driven)
• Strategies to convert self-doubt into confident ability
• Create a 'sales-strong' mindset to remain confident, motivated and persistent even in the face of rejection
• Real-world examples of high-performing sales legends (Their insights/ideas on how they think… how they deal with selling situations... and how they consistently thrive in sales)
- Managers At Any Level
- Business Professionals Executives & Staff
- Sales Teams & Supervisors
- Marketing Executives
- Purchasing Staff
- Team Leaders
- P.R, Customer Relationship & Service staff
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others|
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above||3Aged 35 and above, and earn ≤ $2,000 per month|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
3 Under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) scheme. For more information on the scheme, click here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.