Date of Exam:
1st Tuesday of the month
Singapore Polytechnic, Dover Road, T1A54 (Teaching Block 1A, Level 5, Room 4)
Click here to download map
To examine candidates on PPCDL Theory.
Anyone interested in handling a Powered Pleasure Craft.
30 Multiple Choice Questions based on PPCDL syllabus.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Must be 16 years of age
- Have successfully completed an approved PPCDL Theory course in Malay on the handling of a powered pleasure craft, at any of the PPCDL Centres approved by MPA.
- Must have passed a sight test and is not physically handicapped.
Mode of Assessment
Candidates will be required to attempt and pass both the theory and practical assessments.
PPCDL Theory Result Slip
Examination Fees: $40 (without GST)
50% subsidy for Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents. This will be offset at the Payment Page.
Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents: $20 (without GST)
Foreigners:$40 (without GST)
Withdrawal and Deferment
1. Deferment is only permitted based on Medical Reasons and National Mobilisation with supporting documents.
2. Withdrawal/Cancellation is NOT allowed.
3. Booking Fees is Non-Refundable.
4. Booking is Non Transferable.
The Singapore Polytechnic reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of the courses. Applicants will be duly notified and where applicable, the full fees will be refunded.
The Singapore Polytechnic also reserves the right to amend the fees charged or the period and duration of the courses.
* PACE Academy course schedules, course trainer, course fees and course availability are subject to change without prior notice.
1.All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS
(Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment
, you can pay at:
Singapore PolytechnicPACE Academy
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.