1st Tuesday or Thursday of the month
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
To examine candidates on PPCDL Theory.
30 Multiple Choice Questions based on PPCDL syllabus.
Anyone interested in handling a Powered Pleasure Craft.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
1. Must be 16 years of age
2. Have successfully completed an approved PPCDL Theory course in Mandarin on the handling of a powered pleasure craft, at any of the PPCDL Centres approved by MPA.
3. Must have passed a sight test and is not physically handicapped.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• PPCDL Theory Result Slip
With effect 1 Jan 2017
Examination Fees: $40 (without GST)
50% subsidy for Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents. This will be offset at the Payment Page.
Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents: $20 (without GST)
Foreigners:$40 (without GST)
Withdrawal and Deferment
1. Deferment is only permitted based on Medical Reasons and National Mobilisation with supporting documents.
2. Withdrawal/Cancellation is NOT allowed.
3. Booking Fees is Non-Refundable.
4. Booking is Non Transferable.
The Singapore Polytechnic reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of the courses. Applicants will be duly notified and where applicable, the full fees will be refunded.
The Singapore Polytechnic also reserves the right to amend the fees charged or the period and duration of the courses.
* PACE Academy course schedules, course trainer, course fees and course availability are subject to change without prior notice.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.