12 - 13 March 2020
2 December 2019 - 28 February 2020
*Registration will be closed once seats are full.
16 hours / 2 days
9am to 6pm
Mode of Training:
Traceability protocols minimize disruption in manufacturing, which has an immediate cost such as messing out production planning and often results in loss of productivity and machine efficiency. Sensors, RFID and Vision systems can be utilized to capture the information, and through the data management; learners are allowed to realize these traceability protocols.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
• Acquire advanced knowledge about the fundamentals and key aspects of traceability
• Understand the processes and considerations when adding product traceability
• Identify and select the most fitting inspection/traceability solution
• Implement product traceability solutions with RFID, camera, and barcode scanner
• Manage the traceability data
• Need and benefits of traceability
• Traceability fundamentals
• Planning for traceability in digital manufacturing
• Implementing traceability and manage data
• Practical application & Case study
Technicians, Specialists and Engineers who are responsible for setting up and managing traceability systems for their manufacturing plant
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• Proficient in listen, speak and read English language
• Experience with Windows operating system
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others|
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above||3Aged 35 and above, and earn ≤ $2,000 per month|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
3 Under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) scheme. For more information on the scheme, click here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.