10 February - 5 March 2020
(Every Mon and Thurs, Total of 8 lessons)
Registration to Period:
3 Jan -31 Jan 2020
* Registration will be closed once we have reached maximum class size.
32 hours / 8 days
6:30pm to 10:30pm
Mode of Training:
The course is designed to allow learner to pick up the essential 3D modelling and detailing skills through task-based and hand-on approach to training, and produces appropriate presentation for engineering drawings.
Participates will learn how to use the SolidWorks mechanical design automation software to build parametric models of parts and assemblies and how to make engineering drawings of those parts and assemblies.
The learner will learn to:
• Produce the parametric models of parts in accordance with the specifications
• Produce the parametric models of assemblies in accordance with the specifications
• Produce the engineering drawings from the models of parts and assemblies with appropriate presentations in accordance with the specifications
People who are working in technology and engineering industries, interested to pick up essential 3D modelling and drawing skills, or appointed to take up the role of Designer in their organizations.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• Proficient in listen, speak and read English language
• Be able to interpret technical drawings and blueprints
• Experience with Windows operating system
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others|
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above||3Aged 35 and above, and earn ≤ $2,000 per month|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
3 Under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) scheme. For more information on the scheme, click here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS
(Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment
, you can pay at:
Singapore PolytechnicPACE Academy
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.