40 hours / 5 days
9:00am to 6:00pm
Mode of Training:
AMLead program is a flagship 5-day overseas immersion program for senior leaders of local manufacturing companies who will like to have the first-hand opportunity to learn from the Best-in-Class on the possibilities of i4.0 technology adoption, to improve
productivity and competitiveness. They will have the unique opportunity to visit Bosch’s state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in Germany and meet the senior leaders and domain experts of these plants for deeper and insightful learning on i4.0.
This programme is highly subsidised by SkillsFuture Singapore.
Join us at our Tea Session on 30 Jan, 6 Feb, 13 Feb, 18 Feb, 20 Feb, or 27 Feb to learn more about the course. RSVP at http://bit.ly/amleadtea2020apr
It is a one-week intensive study and networking learning journey to Germany for senior leaders of local companies who will have the first-hand opportunity to learn from the Best-in-Class on the possibilities of AM implementation and adoption to improve
productivity and competitiveness.
Below is the past itinerary for reference only; upcoming itinerary in Apr to be confirmed. Participants can download the free e-book to learn more about the past participants' i4.0 journey through AMLead here.
Senior leaders of local manufacturing companies (Small Medium Enterprise and Large Local Enterprise) in, but not limited to, these sectors: Aerospace, Electronics, Machinery & Systems, Precision Modules & Components, Biologics & Pharmaceutical
Manufacturing, Medical Technology Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing
• Submission of documentary evidence of employment strength, leadership position in manufacturing or related industry, limit to 1 to 2 representatives per company.
• Submission of a short write up on your
company's plan towards advanced manufacturing, stating the key deliverables & their implementation timelines.
• All applications will be forwarded and subject to Bosch Rexroth's clearance due to sensitivities in plant visits.
Complete and cleared registrations will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
• A submission form will be sent to you separately via email upon your registration.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Leaders or decision makers of manufacturing companies (Small Medium Enterprise or Large Local Enterprise)
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
upon completion of programme and submission of the required written reflection.
All participants are required to complete the written reflection.
The AM-Lead program helped us gain practical insight on the ambidextrous strategy of
1) Exploiting the Knowns for Lean Manufacturing and,
2) Exploring the Unknowns for new tools and techniques in our Industrial 4.0 journey
~ Mr Mok Hon Yong, Chief Strategy Officer, Onn Wah Tech Pte Ltd
(Participant from the inaugural run in Nov 2018)
The passion and dedication demonstrated by SP and Bosch Rexroth in delivering this AMLead Programme, planned and executed with German precision, have inspired us to look beyond our bespoke manufacturing model, and explore the possibility of integrating
scalable IoT solutions to our extremely high-mix-single-piece operations.
~ Ms Lim Hee Joo, Executive Director, Wah Son Engineering Pte Ltd
(Participant from 2nd Run in May 2019)
The AMLead Programme has benefited me and my organisation in many ways such as:
1) The transformation of the usual method of 'making' to new method of 'producing' through connectivity;
2) Insight of technologies available to industrial 4.0 platforms and;
3) The follow-up support available after the AMLead programme to our
organisation in i4.0 transformation.
~ Mr Lee Weng Yew, Operations Manager, Kong Guan Dumpling/Pau Mfr Pte Ltd
(Participant from 2nd Run in May 2019)
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.