8:30am to 5:30pm
This APPCDL Course is conducted to meet the standards and competency to operate larger and more sophisticated pleasure craft operating within the port limits as per the MPA’s requirements.
The course outline includes the following topics:
3. Safe Practices.
4. Practical Navigation & Boat Handling.
5. Theory & Practical Assessment
Anyone who intends to handle a powered pleasure craft of 24 metres or more in length.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
1. Minimum Age: 18 years old
2. Holds a PPCDL.
3. Certified in BOSST (STCW) Course (4 components: Personal Survival Technique, Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting,
Personal Safety & Social Responsibility, Medical First Aid).
4. Accumulated a total experience of 24 boating trips as a person in-charge of a powered pleasure craft in the preceding 2 years.
Mode of Assessment
Candidates will be required to attempt and pass both the theory and practical assessments.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.