08:30am to 17:30pm
What is this course about?
This APPCDL Course is conducted to meet the standards and competency to operate larger and more sophisticated pleasure craft operating within the port limits as per the MPA’s requirements.
Anyone who intends to handle a powered pleasure craft of 24 metres or more in length.
The course outline includes the following topics:
- Safe Practices.
- Practical Navigation & Boat Handling.
- Theory & Practical Assessment
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum Age: 18 years old
- Holds a PPCDL.
- Certified in BOSST (STCW) Course (4 components: Personal Survival Technique, Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting, Personal Safety & Social Responsibility, Medical First Aid).
- Accumulated a total experience of 24 boating trips as a person in-charge of a powered pleasure craft in the preceding 2 years.
Mode of Assessment
Candidates will be required to attempt and pass both the theory and practical assessments.
A Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate) will be awarded to participants whose attendance is not less than 75%
Date of course:
To be confirmed
*Registration may be closed once seats are filled up
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.
Enquiriespace@sp.edu.sgFor course specific details:
Capt Sahwan Osman, Course CoordinatorSahwan_OSMAN@sp.edu.sg