*Registration will close once seats are filled up.
total 7 nights
6:00pm to 10:00pm,
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
Mode of Training:
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is one of the latest technologies or processes in building construction industry and it uses three dimensional and real time dynamic software to create intelligent and virtually real building model in order to increase productivity and accuracy in developing the building and services designs. Autodesk Revit MEP is one of the BIM software that most of the MEP construction companies embracing in their BIM journey today and Revit modelling skill becomes one of the most sought after skills in the construction industry.
• To equip the participants with Advanced Revit MEP skills which are highly sought after in the building construction industry
• To provide the overview concept of computational BIM and its benefits in construction processes automation
This course will provide advanced Revit MEP skills for learners to have an understanding of creating Revit families, sheets, schedules and as well as computational BIM and their benefits in the construction processes.
• Introduction to Different Types of Revit Families and Parameters
• Creating Sheet Families
• Creating Basic Component Schedules
• Creating Revit Component Families – 1
• Creating Revit Component Families – 2
• Creating Revit Component Families – 3
• Using Schedule for MEP Design 1
• Using Schedule for MEP Design 2
• Introduction to computational BIM
• Creating Simple Dynamo Add-In 1
• Creating Simple Dynamo Add-In 2
This course is intended for MEP BIM designers, modellers, coordinators, engineers and managers from building contractor and consultant firms.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• Participants must complete the essential course (OR)
• Participants must complete other basic Revit MEP modelling course from other training centres/institutions (OR)
• Participants must have at least 1 year working experience in the Revit MEP drafting/modelling
Award / Certification / Accreditation
Autodesk Certificate of Completion (electronic Certificate will be issued) will be awarded to participants who meet the course requirement.
Certificate of Attendance: A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate (electronic Certificate will be issued)
Certificate of Performance: A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate (electronic Certificate will be issued)
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others|
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above||3Aged 35 and above, and earn ≤ $2,000 per month|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
3 Under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) scheme. For more information on the scheme, click here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.