To be advised
To be advised
8 Hours / 1 day
9am to 6pm
Mode of Training:
This course brings participants through a knowledge discovery process filled with practical activities involving making and coding of robots. The course hopes to enable participants to gain basic understanding of coding and computational thinking skills required to build AI e-Enabled Robots.
Upon completion of the course, participants would have attained a basic level knowledge of skills essential for a futuristic robot-ready society along with enhanced digital and artificial intelligence knowledge levels.
The objective of the course is to equip learners with an understanding of the principles of robotics as applied to robotic vehicles (Automated Guided Vehicles and Self-Driving Vehicles), as well as confidence in their ability to work with/alongside robotic vehicles.
• Basic RoboCoding Training: Program Setup, Build and Run
• Basic RoboCoding Training: IR Sensor Array
• Code Theory: Basics of AI
• Basic RoboMaking Training: Robot Assembly
• Basic RoboMaking Training: Uploading the Program and Running the Physical Robot
• Advanced RoboCoding Training: Instruction Priority, Pattern-Matching, Time Control
• Advanced RoboCoding Training: Ultrasound Sensors and Sensor Integration
• Advanced RoboCoding Training: RGB Optical Sensors, Gyroscope and Accelerometer
Participants interested in Robotics
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Basic English Proficiency
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.