8 Hours / 1 day
9:00am to 6:00pm
Mode of Training:
This course brings participants through a knowledge discovery process filled with practical activities involving making and coding of robots. The course hopes to enable participants to gain basic understanding of coding and computational thinking skills required to build AI e-Enabled Robots.
Upon completion of the course, participants would have attained a basic level knowledge of skills essential for a futuristic robot-ready society along with enhanced digital and artificial intelligence knowledge levels.
The objective of the course is to equip learners with an understanding of the principles of robotics as applied to robotic vehicles (Automated Guided Vehicles and Self-Driving Vehicles), as well as confidence in their ability to work with/alongside robotic vehicles.
• Basic RoboCoding Training: Program Setup, Build and Run
• Basic RoboCoding Training: IR Sensor Array
• Code Theory: Basics of AI
• Basic RoboMaking Training: Robot Assembly
• Basic RoboMaking Training: Uploading the Program and Running the Physical Robot
• Advanced RoboCoding Training: Instruction Priority, Pattern-Matching, Time Control
• Advanced RoboCoding Training: Ultrasound Sensors and Sensor Integration
• Advanced RoboCoding Training: RGB Optical Sensors, Gyroscope and Accelerometer
Participants interested in Robotics
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Basic English Proficiency
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.