9:00am to 6:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
This course is developed to train Smart Estate Manager as part of the Smart Estate Talent Development Programme.
This course aims to equip participants with the ability to understand the concept of asset enhancement initiatives, how to carry out life cycle costing and capital budgeting to identify ways to maximise the value of the asset. Design considerations in maintainability, users and safety will also be covered as part of the process of asset enhancement.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Explain the concept and rationale of AEI
2. Demonstrate ability to implement LCC in asset enhancement
3. Apply the principles of Design for Maintainability, Universal Design and Design for safety in asset enhancement.
4. Discuss capital budgeting techniques in asset enhancement investment decision making.
Topics to be covered
1. Considerations for Asset Enhancement.
2. Life Cycle Costing in Asset Enhancement.
3. Design for Maintainability, Universal Design and Design for Safety.
4. Capital Budgeting in Asset Enhancement
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Diploma or ITE Qualification.
Have 2-3 years of experience in the built environment
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
|Applicants/Eligibility||Total fees (incl. GST)|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1||$108.90|
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$288.90|
|Singapore Permanent Residents||$288.90|
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents2||$108.90|
|Full Course Fee||$963.00|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance
to offset respective course fees.1Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here. 2 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP’s list of similar funded courses, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.