|Course Date||Registration Period||Mode of Training||Status|
13 to 17 Dec 2021
|27 Oct - 1 Dec 2021||Classroom/Lab||Ongoing|
|27 to 31 Dec 2021||27 Oct - 13 Dec 2021||Classroom/Lab||Ongoing|
*Registration will be closed once we have reached the maximum class size
Mon to Thurs: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Friday: 8.30am - 12.30pm
AutoCAD is a computer-aided design software developed by the company Autodesk (hence the name AutoCAD). It allows you to draw and edit digital 2D and 3D designs more quickly and easily than you could by manual drawing. It allows a user to conceptualize ideas, product designs and drawings to the required level of technical accuracy.
Upon completing the course, participants will acquire the essential knowledge & core skills in the area of drafting & design. Participants will appreciate the simplistic and yet efficient use of AutoCAD.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface.
• Using drawing, editing, constructing technique and viewing tools.
• Organizing and getting information from drawing objects.
• Inserting reusable symbols (blocks).
• Setting up layers, styles, and templates
• Preparing a layout to be plotted.
• Adding text, hatching, and dimensions.
• 3D viewing techniques and working with User Coordinate system
• Creating and editing 3D solid model
• Rendering the 3D model to enhance its appearance
• Generating 2D drawings from the 3D Model.
Draughtsman, Designer, technician, engineer and others who are keen to learn and apply the basics of 2D and 3D modelling.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Mode of Assessment
Award / Certification / Accreditation
This course is conducted by the School of Mechanical & Aeronautical Engineering, an authorized Autodesk Training Centre.
Autodesk Certificate of Completion (E-Certificate) will be awarded to participants who meet the course requirement.
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.