14 - 15 Dec 2021
25 Oct - 17 Nov 2021
14 hours / 2 days
9:00am to 5:00pm
Mode of Training:
MS Excel is a ubiquitous application which is indispensable in many companies. Users can harness the full potential of MS Excel by automating repetitive and manual tasks using Excel VBA. Through automation, users can also improve their productivity and reduce human errors in data processing.
This course aims to enhance the productivity of users of MS Excel by reducing the time spent on repetitive and manual data processing tasks and minimising human errors through spreadsheet automation using MS Excel VBA.
Participants will learn how to write Excel VBA codes from the ground up and this serves to build a basic understanding of programming.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the basics of object oriented programming
• Create MS Excel VBA macros that can help automate tasks and processes while reducing human errors.
Topics to be covered
• Basic MS Excel VBA Syntax and Functions
• Automatic Tasks With MS Excel VBA
• Using MS Excel VBA With MS Outlook
Accountants, Human Resource Professionals, Sales Professionals, Marketing Professionals, Secretaries, Clerks, Operations Administrators, etc.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.