8:30am to 5:30pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
This course aims to train the company’s specialist trainers to facilitate internal staff training to boost and enhance the technical skills of the company’s work proficiency and effectiveness. Participants will undergo a 3-day programme involving understanding and applying pedagogical skills relevant to the training needs and strategies to apply to their internal training curriculum, undergoing exercises to applying the teaching pedagogy to establish the training framework and infrastructure within the company, identifying training needs & strategies, providing and customising training outline and plan to address proficiency gaps (e.g. crafting On-The-Job Training curriculum), mentoring skills, applying different teaching techniques and methodologies to address different learning needs and levels of the company staff. Participants will be assessed based on their performance of the assignments to receive the Certificate of Performance upon passing the course.
This course equips participants with essential skills in understanding training methodology and OJT facilitation in workplace learning to create a more sustainable environment within the framework of the company’s proficiency ecosystem. The course also aims to train participants in analysing and crafting appropriate assessment to evaluate the proficiency of leaners in the workplace to tie in with their planned OJT experience and facilitation.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Analyse and facilitate workplace training needs
2. Prepare and plan effective teaching delivery methodologies & learning assessments
3. Facilitate and process On-The-Job (OJT) training curriculum and mentorship
Topics to be covered
1. Learning Techniques in Workplace
2. Training Delivery Framework
3. Facilitation Skills Effectiveness
4. Planning and Conduct of Assessment
5. Evaluation of Training Effectiveness
6. On-The-Job Training Structure and Framework
Learning Facilitator/Assessor under the SFw for Training and Adult Education
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Diploma or Degree Holders
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed. You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is a new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.