Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
• Identify the challenges faced during Design Processes when using BIM.
• Identify the work processes involved in BIM Design Documentation.
• Apply BIM practical principles for Design Visualisation and Spatial Coordination amongst different Design Principles.
• Apply BIM practical principles for Disciplinary Strategies for Model Integration.
• Identify BIM Objects’ purposes.
• Apply BIM practical principles for Team Work BIM Server.
• Apply BIM practical principles for Project Review and Coordination.
• Apply BIM practical principles for Tendering, Quantity Take-off [QTO] and Costing.
This Course aims to provide trainees with the Understanding of BIM Data and Modelling Work processes involved when executing Integrated Digital Delivery [IDD]. Laboratory Practices will be conducted through facilitated learning. Trainees will also be taught with BIM for Design Processes, BIM for Design Documentation and Authority Submission, BIM for Design Visualisation, BIM for Spatial Coordination, BIM Disciplinary Strategies for Model Integration, Work-sharing methodologies, BIM Objects modelling, BIM for Project Periodic Reviews, Tendering and Quantity Take Off purposes
Topics to be covered
1. Practical BIM Lab for Documentation & Submission
2. Practical BIM Lab for Design Visualisation and Spatial Coordination
3. Practical BIM Lab Multi-Disciplinary Model Integration
4. Practical BIM Lab Server Trail and Worksets
5. Practical BIM Lab for Project Review and Coordination
6. Practical BIM for Component Family Concepts and Advanced Family Technology
7. Practical BIM for Tendering Quantity Take-off and Costing
8. Lab Assignment One – Design Visualisation
9. Lab Assignment Two – Area Analysis
Built Environment (BE) Industry
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
The participant shall be a graduate of a relevant Architectural, Landscape Architectural, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering or related diploma, with prior BIM software knowledge, from any of the ITEs, or Polytechnics in Singapore. Applicants with other equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.