40 hrs / 5 days
9:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
This course covers the operation and use of the KUKA LBR iiwa collaborative robot. Participants will gain hands-on experience on setting up, programming and using the robot system and peripheral devices.
This course aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills of setting up and using a KUKA LBR iiwa collaborative robot, with its collaborative functions, such as collision detection and sensitive assembly. Participants will program the robot system to complete simple tasks such as pick-and-place and assembly with collaborative functions.
• Introduction to collaborative robot system and applications.
• Robot safety compliance.
• Set up the KUKA LBR iiwa robot system with additional peripheral devices.
• Operate the robot system and troubleshoot common errors.
• Program the robot system to do simple movements and tasks.
• Program the robot system to work with additional peripheral devices.
• Implement gripper change during robot operation.
• Implement collaborative functions to detect collisions during robot operation.
• Implement sensitive assembly capabilities within robot program.
For the following personnel in automation, manufacturing, robotics or related industry.
• Assistant/Associate Engineer
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• Diploma or ITE Qualification in Engineering.
• Have 1-2 years of experience in working with robotics or in a precision engineering field.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Full Fees (before GST): $1,400.00
GST payable for all funding-eligible applicants*: $29.40
GST payable for others: $98.00
|Applicants/Eligibility||SkillsFuture Funding||Subsidised Fee (after GST)|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1||$1,260.00||$169.40|
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$980.00||$449.40|
|Singapore Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders||$980.00||$449.40|
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders2||$1,260.00||$169.40|
|Others (Full fees payable)||$0.00||$1,498.00|
*As per SSG’s policy, the GST payable is calculated based on 7% of the baseline funding subsidy of 70%
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
2 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP’s list of similar funded courses, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.