9am to 6pm
Mode of Training:
This course enables upskilling of Operations or PR-Public Relations / CCOM-Corporate Communications personnel in handling the public and the media, especially when the business / organisation faces a sudden crisis.
Despite the best efforts to protect the safety and health of employees, workplace accidents and unexpected emergencies can still occur. To project a consistent and positive public image of the organisation / business, this course will equip participants with skills to develop a crisis communication plan, respond appropriately to difficult media questions, handle media interviews and manage media conferences.
By the end of the Course, participants will be equipped with skills to:
• Develop a crisis communication plan
• Respond appropriately to difficult media questions
• Project a consistent and positive public image of the organisation / business
• Handle media interviews
• Manage media conferences
• Store / Outlet Manager in the Retail sector
• Customer Service, Billing and Settlement Manager in the Energy and Chemicals sector
• Business-to-Customer Sales Manager in the Energy and Chemicals sector
• Business-to-Business Sales and Key Accounts Manager in the Energy and Chemicals sector
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Pass in “O” level English Language
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others |
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required
details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.