14 to 15 Sept 2021
21 Jun to 1 Sept 2021
9:00am to 6:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (Online Synchronous)
This course enables upskilling of Operations or PR-Public Relations / CCOM-Corporate Communications personnel in handling the public and the media, especially when the business / organisation faces a sudden crisis.
Despite the best efforts to protect the safety and health of employees, workplace accidents and unexpected emergencies can still occur. To project a consistent and positive public image of the organisation / business, this course will equip participants with skills to develop a crisis communication plan, respond appropriately to difficult media questions, handle media interviews and manage media conferences.
By the end of the Course, participants will be equipped with skills to:
• Develop a crisis communication plan
• Respond appropriately to difficult media questions
• Project a consistent and positive public image of the organisation / business
• Handle media interviews
• Manage media conferences
• Store / Outlet Manager in the Retail sector
• Customer Service, Billing and Settlement Manager in the Energy and Chemicals sector
• Business-to-Customer Sales Manager in the Energy and Chemicals sector
• Business-to-Business Sales and Key Accounts Manager in the Energy and Chemicals sector
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Pass in “O” level English Language
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.