7 July - 23 July 2021
14 April - 30 June 2021
* Registration will close once seats are filled up.
3 Nights per week
6:30pm to 9:50pm
Mode of Training:
The course provides an overview of computational Building Information Modeling (BIM) and how it is applied in drafting and the modelling processes. Revit Dynamo will be used to automate and optimise the modelling processes and basic python programming will be taught to customise the Dynamo notes.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Create Dynamo notes to interact with Revit elements
- Manage data, list and information from Revit elements
- Interact with parameters from Revit elements
- Export information to Excel from Revit
- Import information from Excel to Revit
- Create documentations for Revit models
- Utilise different Dynamo packages to automate/optimise the routine drafting/modelling works
- Write Python scripts by using loops, operators and statements
- Create customised Dynamo notes by using Python
1. Introduction to Computational BIM & Dynamo
2. Dynamo Basis
3. Managing Lists and Data
4. Interacting with Revit Parameters
5. Interacting with Excel Spread Sheets
6. Managing Revit Views and Sheets
7. Other Interesting Dynamo Examples
8. Python Scripts for Dynamo
This course is intended for MEP BIM designers, coordinators, engineers and managers from building contractor and consultant firms.
Engineering Design - Junior Designer, Designer, Engineer, Senior Engineer
Engineering Construction - Technician/Coordinator, Assistant Engineer/Senior Technician, Engineer/Supervisor, Senior Engineer/Assistant Manager
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• Participants must complete the Essential Revit MEP Modelling course (OR)
• Advanced Revit MEP Modelling course (OR)
• Other Revit MEP Modelling course from other training centres/institutions (OR)
• Have at least 1 year working experience in the Revit MEP drafting/modelling
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others|
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above||3Aged 35 and above, and earn ≤ $2,000 per month|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
3 Under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) scheme. For more information on the scheme, click here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Registration may be closed once seats are filled up.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required
details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.