24 hours / 3 days
9:00am to 6:00pm, Tuesday to Thursday
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F) and Practical Training
This course introduces participants to 2D and 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD), 3D Printing and Laser Cutting. Participants will design their own CAD models or working prototypes and fabricate them using a 3D Printer and Laser Cutter.
Participants will learn digital fabrication technologies such as 3D Printing & Laser Cutting, how to use CAD Software to create 2D and 3D models, which they can fabricate as functional prototypes.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Perform 2D and 3D Computer Aided Designs using CAD Software
• Explain the principles of Additive and Subtractive Manufacturing
• Operate 3D Printers and customise jobs for 3D Printing
• Operate Laser Cutters and configure jobs for Laser Cutting & engraving
• Design and fabricate a functional prototype using 3D Printer and Laser Cutter
• Fablab Safety & Safety Assessment
• CAD (2D & 3D)
• 2D Digital Design & Laser Cutting
• 3D Digital Design & 3D Printing
• Hands-On Project
Technical Executives, Assistant Engineers
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Basic PC & English literacy, and numeracy qualifications.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.