Mode of Training:
Participants will have the opportunity to use sensors that is of industry grade for their work areas during their project, which is part of an assessment requirement in this course. On-site training may also be possible upon company’s request.
This course focuses on building up the skill to formulate and implement condition-based maintenance procedures to enhance organisation’s maintenance regimes and operational reliability for the purpose of rail asset’s lifecycle management.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Record readings and observation for anomaly
• Assist in the setup of condition-based monitoring equipment and/or mount sensors for continuous data collection
• Collect spot readings of data to identify potential errors due to equipment set-up and/or configuration errors
• Carry out established condition-based monitoring procedures during routine operations and/or maintenance of systems, equipment and components
• Collate reports and record data samples collected and highlight variances
Fundamentals of Condition Based Monitoring
Applications of Condition Based Monitoring
Condition based monitoring on assets in Rail System Simulator
Technicians, Assistant Engineers
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Participants should possess NITEC (National Institute of Technical Education Certificate) and above.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others|
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above||$727.60|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here.
Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required
details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.