To be advised
To be advised
7 hours / 1 day
To be advised
Mode of Training:
In today’s modern business environment, it is vital to develop long-term relationships with partners and clients. Conversely, such relationships can break down due to ineffective negotiation and conflict management.
Negotiation and conflict resolution are complex processes and when the principles underpinning negotiation and conflict resolution are applied effectively, can enhance relationship building, both professionally and personally.
The objective of this course is to equip participants with the necessary skills to:
• Identify causes of conflicts
• Manage and respond to conflicts
• Apply conflict resolution strategies
• Identifying causes of conflict; how to manage and respond to conflicts
• How to choose and apply conflict resolution strategies
• Understanding the negotiation process and how to engage in conflict resolution
• Overcoming common fears in negotiation and conflict resolution
PMETs from Business Development, Sales, Training, Customer Service who requires negotiation and conflict management skills in their engagement with stakeholders.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Diploma in any discipline
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs ||Singapore Citizens ||Others |
|Non-SME sponsored ||1Sponsored by SME ||2Aged 40 and above |
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required
details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.