7 hours / 1 day
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
In today’s modern business environment, it is vital to develop long-term relationships with partners and clients. Conversely, such relationships can break down due to ineffective negotiation and conflict management.
Negotiation and conflict resolution are complex processes and when the principles underpinning negotiation and conflict resolution are applied effectively, can enhance relationship building, both professionally and personally.
The objective of this course is to equip participants with the necessary skills to:
• Identify causes of conflicts
• Manage and respond to conflicts
• Apply conflict resolution strategies
• Identifying causes of conflict; how to manage and respond to conflicts
• How to choose and apply conflict resolution strategies
• Understanding the negotiation process and how to engage in conflict resolution
• Overcoming common fears in negotiation and conflict resolution
PMETs from Business Development, Sales, Training, Customer Service who requires negotiation and conflict management skills in their engagement with stakeholders.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Diploma in any discipline
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.