7 hours / 1 day
9:00am to 5:00pm
Mode of Training:
Master the psychological sales triggers that make potential customers go from 'don't buy'… to 'buy'. Plus: Arm yourself with the latest neuro-selling secrets to fuse your sales material or pitch with elements that appeal to the customers’ brains... influencing them to want your product/service more and make a faster buying decision as a result.
In this 1 day workshop: “Convert-To-Sales Tactics: Turn People Who Are 'Just Looking' Into Confirmed Buyers”, you can expect to learn these:
• Reasons why potential customers hesitate to buy and end up saying “I'll think about it” (Plus: what can be done to counter that and shift their minds into 'buy' mode)
• 9 'psychological elements' that stimulates the human mind to feel at-ease about purchasing your product or service.
• How to craft 'irresistibility' into your sales pitch and trigger people’s minds to want to say ‘Yes’ to your offer.
• Strategic ways to present price – so that it reduces objections from clients and have them feel comfortable about paying for your product/service (This works even if you are selling high-priced items).
• Tested-to-work 'phrases and words' to use in sales situations that psychologically excite, fascinate & increase the desire in clients to take up your offer.
• Ways to instil trust in your customers and remove emotion-of-doubts they might have when buying.
• A 'golden sentence' to say during sales-closing that leads smoothly into clinching the deal
• Managers At Any Level
• Business Professionals Executives & Staff
• Sales Teams & Supervisors
• Marketing Executives
• Purchasing Staff
• Team Leaders
• P.R, Customer Relationship & Service staff
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
There are no pre-requisites, meaning there are no courses or educational qualifications. We do however make certain assumptions about you as a learner which we call assumed knowledge and skills. The assumptions are as follows:
• Basic English Language writing and communication skills
• Ability to participate effectively in group discussions, speak and communicate in a learning environment.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
Mr Tylus has advised and helped sharpened the marketing and sales campaigns/materials for companies spanning over 30 different industries. He has guided companies' sales teams, SMEs and major corporations in uncovering hidden opportunities and breakthrough ideas, that result in significant increase of their bottom line, business revenues and profitability.
An obsessed marketing enthusiast, Tylus spent over 15 years learning, real-life testing and applying just about every marketing method and idea known to man. These vast experiences had in turn helped to uncover what truly and repeatedly works in sales & marketing.
Tylus is also an entrepreneur and founder of various businesses. He oversees the people and management of his businesses by actively applying productivity and work-optimising strategies to generate growth and profitability. From that experience, as well as joint-venturing/connecting with a diverse variety of people from different industries, he has identified patterns that can limit or plateau professional and personal growth, as well as patterns that can substantially maximize one's potential to bring in optimal personal success as well as professional success in one's career. Tylus incorporates these success concepts and real-life examples into his trainings. Many clients who attended the training have acknowledge that they are glad to be the ones learning the strategies, and hope their competition never will.
In the online aspect, Tylus has created numerous web ads and copies for different niches and businesses with some achieving an immediate 300% increase in sales. A partial list of Tylus’s clienteles include Singapore Armed Forces, People’s Association, Rotaract Club of Singapore, SAFRA, Prudential, Senoko Energy, Star Cruises, MCYS etc. He also conducts in-house training for corporations, hospitality and service industries, large and small organisations, associations and statutory boards.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.