16 hours / 2 days
9:00am to 6:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
By implementing Data Protection Audits, organisations are able to fully comply with the Personal Data Protection Act and improve data privacy compliance. Having a good Data Protection Audit management system allows organisations to increase the level of data protection awareness among the employees. Such measures helps to improve the overall customer satisfaction and enhance data security by reducing the likelihood of data mismanagement.
This course aims to provide Data Protection Officers with the training and means to review and audit the effectiveness of their organisations’ practices around data governance for privacy, confidentiality, and compliance as well as alignment with external expectations.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Identify elements and considerations in development of compliance and audit processes;
• Adapt an organisation’s audit programme to evolve with statutory and regulatory standards;
• Perform gap analysis for business operations and data protection requirements;
• Use the Data protection management programme (DPMP) and Data Protection Trustmark (DPTM) to guide the conduct / audit checks on the business functions;
• Describe the DPTM Certification Controls used for the assessment and the methodology to gather and evaluate information during the Assessment Phase and Certification Process.
Data Protection Officers, Compliance Officers, Internal Audit Managers and Executives.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Participants must have completed either WSQ Fundamentals of the Personal Data Protection Act or Practitioner Certificate in Personal Data Protection (Singapore) Preparatory Course.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Full Fees (before GST): $600.00
GST payable for all funding-eligible applicants*: $12.60
GST payable for others: $42.00
|Applicants/Eligibility||SkillsFuture Funding||Subsidised Fee (after GST)|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1||$540.00 ||$72.60 |
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$420.00 ||$192.60 |
|Singapore Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders||$420.00 ||$192.60 |
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders2||$540.00 ||$72.60 |
|Others (Full fees payable)||$0.00||$642.00 |
*As per SSG’s policy, the GST payable is calculated based on 7% of the baseline funding subsidy of 70%
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
2 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP’s list of similar funded courses, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.