16 hours / 2 days
9:00am to 6:00pm
Mode of Training:
Because of the way the human brain processes information, using charts or graphs to visualize large amounts of complex data is easier than peering over spreadsheets and reports. Data visualization is a quick and easy way to convey concepts in a universal manner with adequate room to experiment with different scenarios by making slight adjustments. Data Visualization assists to identify areas that need attention or improvement. It clarifies which factors influence customer behaviour and enables to predict measures of interest. Data Visualization is important because of the enormous amounts of information lost in disparate, disconnected and incomplete data. Data Visualization is the easiest and most efficient way to gather and rectify information from incomplete data.
To enable participants to understand how data visualization can aid data analysis to gain insights more effectively.
• Overview of Data Visualization for Data and Analytics
• Leading practices in Data Visualization
• Advanced Dashboarding Concepts
• Demo with Excel
• Demo with PowerBI
• Demo with Tableau
• Demo with Qlik
• Interpretation of data analysis and findings
• Emerging trends in Data Visualization
IT Analysts, Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Executives, Managers and Professionals in client facing roles
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
1. Participants are required to bring their own laptops for this training
2. Participants should have a basic understanding about graphs and charts
3. Participants should be familiar with MS Office Suite
4. Participants should possess good written and communication skills
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture Credit
Terms and Conditions
*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed. You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is a new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.