16 hours / 2 days
9:00am to 6:00pm
Mode of Training:
Because of the way the human brain processes information, using charts or graphs to visualize large amounts of complex data is easier than peering over spreadsheets and reports. Data visualization is a quick and easy way to convey concepts in a universal manner with adequate room to experiment with different scenarios by making slight adjustments. Data Visualization assists to identify areas that need attention or improvement. It clarifies which factors influence customer behaviour and enables to predict measures of interest. Data Visualization is important because of the enormous amounts of information lost in disparate, disconnected and incomplete data. Data Visualization is the easiest and most efficient way to gather and rectify information from incomplete data.
To enable participants to understand how data visualization can aid data analysis to gain insights more effectively.
• Overview of Data Visualization for Data and Analytics
• Leading practices in Data Visualization
• Advanced Dashboarding Concepts
• Demo with Excel
• Demo with PowerBI
• Demo with Tableau
• Demo with Qlik
• Interpretation of data analysis and findings
• Emerging trends in Data Visualization
IT Analysts, Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Executives, Managers and Professionals in client facing roles
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
1. Participants are required to bring their own laptops for this training
2. Participants should have a basic understanding about graphs and charts
3. Participants should be familiar with MS Office Suite
4. Participants should possess good written and communication skills
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs ||Singapore Citizens ||Others |
|Non-SME sponsored ||1Sponsored by SME ||2Aged 40 and above || |
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:PACE Academy
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.