To be advised
To be advised
14 hours / 2 days
9am to 5pm
Mode of Training:
The intended objectives of the various workshops are to equip both management and operational participants with the following:
● To introduce DT tools and methods that can help visualise a systems understanding of business activities.
● To use ethnographic tools to better understand the needs of both internal and external customers.
● To show how powers of empathy can be used to develop a personalised customer service
● To use brainstorming and ideation strategies and techniques.
● To show how innovation can be integrated into a business model.
The outcomes of the Workshop will be the acquisition of skills on how team can design strategies on how to achieve or exceed goals that have been assigned to them and develop a more user centric paradigm.
|1||Day 1||AM|| |
● Introduction to Design Thinking and core principles for user-centred design
● Defining the Design Challenge
● Understanding Users and their Pain Points
● Identify Insights & Needs
| || ||PM||● Persona Development|
● Current User Journey
|2||Day 2||AM||● Brainstorm Ideas & Strategies|
● Ideal User Journey
| || || PM||● Rapid Prototyping|
● Presentation of Ideal User Journey with Prototypes
● Co-creation & User Feedback
● Introduction to Business
• Entrepreneurs developing new products or services
• Leaders and senior executives leading innovation in their businesses
• Managers and executives seeking new problem-solving approaches to innovation
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others|
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
* Registration may be closed once seats are filled up
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.