14 hours / 2 days
9:00am to 5:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
The intended objectives of the various workshops are to equip both management and operational participants with the following:
● To introduce DT tools and methods that can help visualise a systems understanding of business activities.
● To use
ethnographic tools to better understand the needs of both internal and external customers.
● To show how powers of empathy can be used to develop a personalised customer service
● To use brainstorming and ideation strategies and techniques.
● To show how innovation can be integrated into a business model.
The outcomes of the Workshop will be the acquisition of skills on how team can design strategies on how to achieve or exceed goals that have been assigned to them and develop a more user centric paradigm.
• Introduction to Design Thinking and core principles for user-centred design
• Defining the Design Challenge
• Understanding Users and their Pain Points
• Identify Insights & Needs
• Persona Development
• Current User Journey
• Brainstorm Ideas & Strategies
• Solution Prioritization
• Ideal User Journey
• Rapid Prototyping
• Presentation of Ideal User Journey with Prototypes
• Co-creation & User Feedback
• Introduction to Business
• Entrepreneurs developing new products or services
• Leaders and
senior executives leading innovation in their businesses
• Managers and executives seeking new problem-solving approaches to innovation
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
||Total fees (incl. GST)
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40
|Singapore Permanent Residents
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents2
|Full Course Fee
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance
to offset respective course fees.1Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP's list of similar funded courses, click
here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.2Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.