30 hours / 4 days
9:00am to 5.30pm
Mode of Training:
Blended (F2F & Online Synchronous)
This course focuses on using digital tools that can help improve one’s productivity in their personal and work life. In addition, participants will also be given opportunities to make use of basic data analytics concepts to interpret and synthesize information for better productivity.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Understand big data and its impact
• Perform data analysis using MS Excel
• Analyze data for trend and patterns
• Synthesize various data to improve productivity and / or processes
• Evaluate tools that assist in productivity
• Create an individual productivity plan
• Explain principles of basic data analytics
Module 1: Basic Data Analytics
Module 2: Tools for Online Productivity
• Data Analytics in action from everyday life that can be used to help improve work processes or personal productivity. Identify potential big data sources, identify key indicators (Module 1)
• Explore digital tools / apps that help with productivity for personal use and for work
• Game play – Use of Lock Room for Application of Data Analytics concepts – Customised content based on audience job role
• Individual Productivity Plan on how one can make use of digital tools to improve productivity (e.g. Digital Story Telling)
Complete 3 other courses to obtain a Certificate in Basic Digital Confidence. Click here to find out more.
Anyone who is open to building a future-ready mindset and be prepared and confident for changes in the digital world.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Basic English Proficiency
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
||Total fees (incl. GST)
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40
|Singapore Permanent Residents
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents2
|Full Course Fee
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance
to offset respective course fees.1Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP's list of similar funded courses, click
here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.2Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.