24 hours / 2 day (includes 8 hours of e-learning)
9am to 6pm
Mode of Training:
This course aims to develop talent in Smart Estates and driving thought leadership through digital competencies in the new leadership era, leveraging on the impact of technologies have on the organisation and employees. The skills and competencies that enable the effective use of digital technologies and solutions throughout the Smart Estate lifecycle is vital to facilitating the development of future estates. Some of these skills include:
• Digital Twins for Building Designs
• Geographic Information Systems
• Algorithm Building for Real Estate
• Building Information Modelling (BIM)
• Artificial Intelligence
• Design Scripting & 3D Modelling & Simulation Modelling
• User-Centric Design
• Digital Tools for Project Management
• Application of Blockchain to the Built Environment
• Data Analytics and Diagnostic Analytics
• Application of Predictive Analytics for Smart Facilities Management
This course aims to provide participants with the skills and knowledge to understand a digital transformation strategy and a roadmap for their company, particularly in the Built Environment industry. This course focuses on Customer Experience, utilising Customer Journey Mapping and design thinking into the development of new service design.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Explain how the applications of digital technologies under Industry 4.0 impacts the Built Environment
2. Identify strategies for Change Management for (during group presentation) the organisation’s culture and digital leadership competencies that are relevant in the digital era
3. Identify innovative framework, e.g. Design Thinking, Agile and Lean methodologies for new initiatives for Smart Estate
Topic to be covered,
1 E-learning (pre-reading on the Smart Estate Talent Playbook (77-pg book published by SSG) which covers the following:
• Awareness of international trends,
practices, and emerging technologies for the Built Environment
New opportunities and areas for value creation offered by Smart Estates development (e.g. new business, service, and operating models)
Capabilities and skills required to develop and operate future job roles in Smart Estates
Resources and support that is available to your company to begin building talent for future Smart Estates
2 Overview of Industry 4.0
3 Trends and Impact of Industry 4.0
- Big Data Analytics
4 Translating Concepts Into Business Value
- Agile Methodology
- Lean Management
- Design Thinking
- Innovative Thinking
5 Digital Human Capital
- Digital Leadership (new qualities for the digital economy and era.
6 Presentation / Assessment
Estate Proposition Designer/Digital Designer/Smart Estate Solution Architect/Smart Project Manager/Smart Estate Manager/Digital Asset Strategist/Digital Leasing Manager/Smart Sustainability Manager/Digital Community Manager
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Participants who have literacy and numeracy competencies to understand system concepts and keen to learn about digital technologies. Participants are not required to be in leadership position as a pre-requisite for this course.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required
details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.