8 hours / 1day
9:00am to 6:00pm
Mode of Training:
This is an introductory level course for individuals and SMEs without digital marketing and analytics background but are interested in getting started.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Develop relationship marketing tactics with digital tools
• Evaluate and improve digital touchpoints based on user journey mapping
• Perform simple monitoring and analysing of web site performance using Google Analytics
• Configure a dashboard for management reporting and visualization
1. Digital Marketing: What do customers want and need?
This module looks at various digital tools that could help collect, manage and evaluate valuable customer data that is essential in planning direct marketing tactics. It dives into analysing & understanding what current & potential consumers need from various digital touch points through a concise user journey mapping. Lastly, we take a look at how their needs & wants can be solved with good User Interface (UI) / User Experience (UX) evaluation and implementation.
2. Digital Analytics: How do you monitor and analyse your website performance?
This module looks at the various important reports and charts available in Google analytics that are useful for daily monitoring and management reporting. It dives into analysing and using some key reports and charts which will directly impact their business. Participants will learn to configure their Google Analytics Dashboard that allow them to quickly visualize their important business information.
Topics to be covered
• Digital Relationship Marketing
• Persona Profiling
• User Journey Mapping for UI/UX
• Introduction to Digital Analytics
• Monitoring website performance and campaigns
• Configuring Google Analytics Dashboard
This short course is suitable for those who has no knowledge on digital marketing.
We target to train SMEs that may not have any digital presence at this moment.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Has basic knowledge on internet and usage of computer.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.