80 hours / 25 days
9:00am to 4:00pm, Friday & Saturday
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
In this globalized economy, innovations have become the mainstay in all industries where increasingly entrepreneurial growth is becoming a norm. How can educators, trainers and learning & development professionals stay competitive and capitalize on this transformative landscape?
Becoming a ‘privateer’ in the education or training landscape, the edupreneur aims to bring the commercial element into creation of a viable, competitive and sustainable business
In this course, learners will be able to understand the challenges and avoid potential pitfalls in setting up a training business, develop a business plan, describe the steps for structuring and laying the groundwork and sell, market and negotiate the business.
This is a practice-oriented course where participants will conceptualize and set up potential and viable business idea, concept, service or proposal in the CET sector. This course aims to equip them with essential entrepreneurial skills and knowledge to start up an edu-based business.
1. Freelancers, current adult educators with 5 or more years of working experience in executive or managerial position.
2. Mid-career changers who are exploring a career in CET sector
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• 5 years or more experience in the CET education or learning field
• Possesses at least a formal adult education related certification (e.g. WSQ WTP / ACTA / DACE, MOE’s Dip Edu PGDE, SDALT, etc)
• Proficient in Office productivity software
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.