10:00am to 5:00pm
Course participants will learn a range of writing skills to apply in different kinds of reports while tailoring the message to the needs of their audience.
1. Identify the needs of different audiences according to purpose, audience and context of a variety of reports: technical, progress, sales and marketing, human resources, etc.
2. Plan, organize and present information in the form of text, data and visuals in well-structured formats for different reports.
3. Apply the skills of presenting relevant information to write effectively.
1. Eliminate redundancies in content and refine language choices to present information concisely.
2. Understand and apply grammar editing skills to eliminate common errors.
3. Apply proofreading skills to edit the entire report for a professional finish.
Managers, Executives, Support Staff and Corporate Employees
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
Ms. Shirley Tham is adept at facilitating learning in a variety of written and spoken communication skills, combining her knowledge from her Masters in Applied Linguistics and her understanding of the learning process. As a trainer interested in helping others realise their potential to grow, she has attained a Postgraduate Diploma in Education and an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA), and is currently pursuing a Specialist Diploma in Career Counselling.
To Shirley, a key component in learning is to make meaningful connections to practical situations in the workplace. Shirley is an active Toastmaster and volunteer, and loves to help people find out what makes them tick.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.