9am to 6pm
Mode of Training:
Participants will be able to achieve breakthrough in personal performance by harnessing their energy for decision making (career decision making) and optimal work performance.
The 2-day workshop allows participants to understand themselves,
their career objectives and experience the importance of the use of
energy for optimal decision making and work performance.
learn how to apply the science of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and
psychology, exercise and nutrition to manage the different dimensions of
their energy for optimum decision making.
The workshop will take the form of group sharing, role-play and experiential activities for self-reflection.
By the end of the Course, participants will be able to:
• Make clear career making decision, and identity capabilities needed to be successful
• Explain the many theories of emotional intelligence, building and improving self-awareness, management and direction through the practice of emotional intelligence elements
• Describe and apply tools to manage and enhance physical energy including aspects of diet, sleep, nutrition and exercise
• Describe and apply strategies to enhance mental and emotional well-being
• Explain how the applications of the applied tools align work to purpose
• Practise energy management for optimal work performance
• Human Resource (HR) Professionals
• Professionals / Managers / Executives and Technicians (PMETs)
• Managerial appointment
• Working professionals who need to make or support their staffs in making clear career decision
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Proficient in English language - listening, speaking and reading and able to interpret technical drawings and blueprints.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required
details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.