9:00am to 6:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
Participants will be able to achieve breakthrough in personal performance by harnessing their energy for decision making (career decision making) and optimal work performance.
The 2-day workshop allows participants to understand themselves, their career objectives and experience the importance of the use of energy for optimal decision making and work performance.
They will learn how to apply the science of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and psychology, exercise and nutrition to manage the different dimensions of their energy for optimum decision making.
The workshop will take the form of group sharing, role-play and experiential activities for self-reflection.
By the end of the Course, participants will be able to:
• Make clear career making decision, and identity capabilities needed to be successful
• Explain the many theories of emotional intelligence, building and improving self-awareness, management and direction through the practice of emotional intelligence elements
- Describe and apply tools to manage and enhance physical energy including aspects of diet, sleep, nutrition and exercise
-Describe and apply strategies to enhance mental and emotional well-being
-Explain how the applications of the applied tools align work to purpose
-Practise energy management for optimal work performance
• Human Resource (HR) Professionals
• Professionals / Managers / Executives and Technicians (PMETs)
• Managerial appointment
• Working professionals who need to make or support their staffs in making clear career decision
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Proficient in English language - listening, speaking and reading and able to interpret technical drawings and blueprints.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Full Fees (before GST): $650.00
GST payable for all funding-eligible applicants*: $13.65
GST payable for others: $45.50
|Applicants/Eligibility||SkillsFuture Funding||Subsidised Fee (after GST)|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1||$585.0||$78.65|
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$455.00 ||$208.65|
|Singapore Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders||$455.00 ||$208.65|
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders2||$585.0||$78.65|
|Others (Full fees payable)||$0.00||$695.50|
*As per SSG’s policy, the GST payable is calculated based on 7% of the baseline funding subsidy of 70%
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
2 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP’s list of similar funded courses, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.