16 hours / 2 days
8:30am to 5:30pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (Online Synchronous)
This course covers the foundations of asset integrity management and provides guidelines on the effective usage of all the physical engineered assets within the organization.
This course provides participants with understanding on asset technical integrity analysis and optimising maintenance, inspection and testing plans. Participants will learn the life cycle management of assets such as trains, buses, equipment, stations and engineering systems to achieve the business objectives for an organization that may own or manage an asset.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Interpret and operationalise organisational asset management standards and processes as part of maintenance and operations activities
2. Conduct asset integrity inspections on engineering systems and equipment
3. Identify and report areas of non-conformance against the organisation asset management policy
4. Document asset management system information as determined by the organisation and/or regulators
5. Generate asset integrity audit reports
6. Contribute to continuous improvement activities associated with asset
Topics to be covered
1. Principles of asset integrity and management
2. Principles of operation, performance and maintenance of engineering systems and equipment
3. Methods of asset technical integrity analysis
4. Methods of optimising maintenance, inspection and testing plans
5. Asset management policy and implications of non-conformance
6. Terminology used in asset management policy and requirements
7. Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) warranties, recommendations and documentation
8. Organisation’s asset integrity reports and documentation
Technician / Senior Technician / Assistant Engineer / Senior Assistant Engineer
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Nitec and Above
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
|Applicants/Eligibility||Total fees (incl. GST)|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1||$121.00|
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$321.00|
|Singapore Permanent Residents||$321.00|
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents2||$121.00|
|Others (Full fees payable)||$1,070.00|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance
to offset respective course fees.1Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here. 2 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP’s list of similar funded courses, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed. You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is a new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.