To be advised
To be advised
8 hours / 1 day
8:30am to 5:30pm
Mode of Training:
Singapore Polytechnic, T12A402
This course aims to help participants become a hardworking, productive and effective employee at work through utilising memory techniques. By the end of the course, participants will be equipped with comprehensive skills sets, which will aid them in effective memorising, recalling, strategic planning, and networking activities. Participants will learn to familiarise themselves with the distinctive techniques used in memory techniques. Participants will be encouraged to put on their thinking caps and apply skills learnt at the end of the lesson.
The objective of this course is to equip participants with memory skills to:
• Remember, Recall and Results
• Enhance Study Ability
• Build on Networking Skill
• Construct a Mental Calendar
• Enhance Imagination and Creativity
• Save Time and Improve Productivity
• Strategically Plan out the Thinking Process
• Keep Mental Notes
- Introduction to Memory Techniques
- Application of Memory Techniques
Participants interested in enhancing performance through memory techniques
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.