7 hours / 1 day
9:00am to 5:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
This course covers the operation of augmented reality (AR) application software to increase efficiency of work processes in the manufacturing industry.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Increase process efficiency by accessing information quickly with the aid of augmented reality applications
• Use augmented reality to operate production processes effectively
• Operate manufacturing processes
• Enhance training effectiveness with the use of augmented reality prior to actual operation on the production machinery
To operate augmented reality (AR) application software to increase efficiency of work processes in the manufacturing industry.
• Fundamentals of AR technology
• Benefit of AR application in production environment to increase work efficiency
• Hands-on exercise to access information about production operation
• Considerations for AR development
Assistant engineer, Product engineer, Production technician, Technical/engineering manager
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Proficient in English language
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.